Pumpkin Seed Protein Powder Banana Bread
Author: Omega Nutrition
Recipe type: breakfast, baking, dessert
- In a food processor blend:
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup butter (or substitute coconut oil)
- ½ cup Coconut Oil
- 3 very ripe bananas
- 2 eggs (or substitute 2 tbsp Hi-Lignan® Nutri Flax® Powder with 6 tbsps water)
- ¾ cup milk (rice milk or almond milk)
- In a bowl prepare:
- 2 cups whole wheat flour (or other flour)
- 1 cup Pumpkin Seed Protein Powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- Preheat Oven to 325 degrees F.
- Combine wet with dry ingredients, stir until mixed.
- Fold into a bread pan.
- Bread is done when a toothpick in the center comes out clean.
- Cooking time: 45-60 minutes
- Check after 45 minutes and put back in oven if it needs some extra time.
- Icing, or sprinkled cocoa on top is optional!