Author: Omega Nutrition
Recipe type: Main Course
- 2 large Onions, sliced very thin
- 1 ½ lbs. (678 g) Potatoes, medium chunks
- 1 lb. (452 g) Zucchini, small chunks
- 1 lb. (452 g) Eggplant, small chunks
- 1 lb. (452 g) Cauliflower, florets and stems
- 1 lb. (452 g) Cabbage, chopped
- 1 lb. (452 g) Green beans, whole
- ½ Tbsp. (8 ml) Garlic, minced
- 6 Tbsp. (90 ml) Curry powder
- 5 sprigs Curry leaves, optional
- 5 Tbsp. (75 ml) Coconut Oil
- 14 fl. oz. (400 ml) Coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp. (15 ml) Sea salt
- 17 fl. oz. (500 ml) Water, in 2 portions
- Heat Coconut Oil in large pot.
- Brown potatoes and remove.
- Fry onions until brown; add garlic, continue frying.
- Add curry powder and leaves.
- Stir until mixture becomes dry.
- Stir in 5 fl. oz. (160 ml) of water slowly to form a thick paste.
- Add cauliflower, then rest of water; stir.
- Add green beans, salt and cabbage.
- Stir and cover for 5 minutes.
- Add eggplant, zucchini and coconut milk.
- Add potatoes.
- Stir, cover and simmer until vegetables are cooked.
- Stir occasionally.