Top 20 Ways to Use Organic Coconut Oil
1. Cooking and Baking. Coconut Oil has a high smoke point so is good for stir-frying and can replace butter in some recipes.
2. As a vegetable oil replacement in recipes.
3. Daily as a skin and facial moisturizer.
4. Can help sooth psoriasis or eczema as a moisturizer as well.
5. An eye makeup remover
6. A natural massage oil.
7. MCT Oil for daily energy (1 tbsp) in your morning coffee.
8. Reduce hair frizz – rub a bit on your hands and gently move through your hair.
9. A natural oil hair conditioning treatment. (rub into dry hair, let sit for several minutes and then shampoo)
10. As a natural body scrub (Recipe: 1/4 cup Omega Nutrition Organic Coconut Oil, 1/2 cup Organic Brown Sugar & Zest of 1 organic lime shredded fine, mix together and store for up to one week!)
11. A natural lip balm. Keep a small jar handy for natural moisturizing.
12. Baby’s bottoms for a soothing natural diaper rash oil.
13. Rub on a baby’s cradle cap, let sit for a few minutes and gently rinse off.
14. A natural shaving cream and after shave moisturizer for men and women.
15. Cold and flu remedy: One teaspoon of Omega Nutrition’s Apple Cider Vinegar and a tablespoon of Coconut Oil in a cup of hot water to help speed recovery from cold or flu. 2 teaspoons of honey are optional!
16. A cuticle moisturizer to help healthy nails grow strong.
17. A foot scrub: 1 tbsp virgin coconut oil and 1 tbsp of sea salt for a foot scrub in the shower.
18. A natural leather conditioner. (Note: test on a small patch first)
19. Use on popcorn in place of melted butter.
20. A natural energy booster: Coconut oil is easily metabolized and converted to energy.