Asian Nut Butter Ginger Slaw
A big thank you to Amber and Christian Meier for sending in this fabulous recipe. Congratulations Christian on another success!!
“I think Christian may have mentioned we use MCT EVERY morning in our “bulletproof coffee” and Christian has also started taking a bottle of it to races and using it on top of oats, eggs and salads to get that extra dose of perfect fats in! Christian has just come back from a race in Germany where he was able to win the “KOM” or “King of the Mountain” jersey.” – Amber Meier
- 1 medium head of cabbage, grated
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 4 tablespoons of Omega Nutrition's MCT Oil
- 2 tablespoons of Omega Nutrition's Flax Seed Oil
- 6 tablespoons white rice vinegar
- 5 tablespoons of almond butter
- 3 tablespoons soya sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons minced ginger root
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- ½ cup fresh cilantro
- Shred cabbage and carrot.
- In a separate bowl, mix the dressing.
- Toss together when ready to serve.
- Mix all together and use as a crunchy, cooling side to any summer BBQ cook out!!
- *Use as a filling side to pulled pork sandwiches!